USB I/O Controller (IOaT-U4)
- Software for configuration, and testing.
- Programming examples and support (Source code and libraries *.DLL).
- Online product user guide and documentation.
(Quick access to documentation via QR code scan found at the back of IOaT-U4)
- Arduino open-source firmware.
- Selections of pre-programmed Arduino program for USB I/O controller.
- Arduino sketch firmware programming.
- USB connectivity.
- Easy to read power, I/O and status indicators.
- Base on ATMEL microcontroller processor (ATmega32U4).
- Simple and clear labeling.
- Custom I/O port type.
- Reset button.
- Option communication port (RS232, RS485, RS422).
- Multiple mode power input.
- Can be powered entirely from USB.
- Wide voltage input range (9-24Vdc or Vac).
- Simple connector, pluggable screw terminal.
- Small in size, light in weight.
Note: Standard input filter noise from switch glitches, having a response time of about 100msec. For high speed input application, we can work on a customised firmware to cater specially for your application.
User Guide and Manual
|Communication:||USB (Virtual Serial Communication Port)|
|Voltage Input:||USB 5V, 9-24Vdc or 9-24Vac|
|Max Current Consumption:||0.5A|
|Max Power Consumption:||2.5W|
|Size:||90 x 65 x 28mm|