Ethernet I/O Controller (IOaT-E4)
Click on the diagram to enlarge.
- Software for configuration, and testing.
- Programming examples and support (Source code and libraries *.DLL).
- Online product user guide and documentation.
(Quick access to documentation via QR code scan found at the back of IOaT-E4)
- Ethernet connectivity.
- Easy to read power, I/O and status indicators.
- Base on Microchip microcontroller processor (PIC24FJ64GA004).
- Simple and clear labeling.
- Custom I/O port type.
- Reset button for factory default.
- Multiple mode power input.
- Wide voltage input range (9-24Vdc or Vdc).
- RS485 communication (optional)
- Simple connector, pluggable screw terminal.
- Small in size, light in weight.
Note: Standard input filter noise from switch glitches, having a response time of about 100msec. For high speed input application, we can work on a customised firmware to cater specially for your application.
User Guide and Manual
|Communication:||Ethernet TCP/IP (default IP:PORT = 192.168.1.100:10001)|
|Voltage Input:||9-24Vdc or 9-24Vac|
|Max Current Consumption:||0.5A|
|Max Power Consumption:||2.5W|
|Size:||90 x 65 x 28mm|
For new customer, check out the start up guide to have a glance of the Ethernet I/O Controller features.